My Journey

My photo
I am a Jesus-follower, a minister, and a mom. I'm trying to be good at a lot of things and often this exhausts me. I love my kids, my husband, my church and my life. I want to share my journey with others, so this is my blog.

Monday, November 7, 2011

More fun vs. harder

My facebook status at the moment is something along the lines of "my constant parenting challenge: to see simple tasks with kids as "more fun" instead of "harder".

With parenting, it's so much about attitude. It can be fun to sort laundry, cook meals, clean, grocerry shop, or whatever, if I take the time to make it fun with the boys. It's not that easy, though. So much I just want to get a task done and not deal with the "extras".

This isn't much of a deep thought or great spiritual insight today. It's just my thoughts. God can give me this attitutde if I want it, but I have to want it and be willing to take the time. Ah the truth of it. If I really want to or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment